PSH-12180NBFR Power-Sonic Sealed Lead Acid Battery
PSH12180FR Power-Sonic SLA Battery 12V 21AH
Powersonic PSH-12180FR - 12 Volt/21 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with Nut-Bolt Connector and Flame retardent case.
- Sealed/Maintenance-Free - The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of our batteries allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte.
- Valve Regulated Design - Our batteries incorporate a series of one-way low pressure valves. These self sealing valves allow the venting of any excess gasses that may be produced in the battery due to severe overcharging.
- Design Flexibility - Batteries may be used in series and/or parallel to obtain choice of voltage and capacity. Due to recent design breakthroughs, the same battery may be used in either cyclic or standby applications.
- Rugged Construction - The high impact resistant battery case is made of nonconductive ABS plastic to UL94-HB. This material imparts very good resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat. Certain models feature flame retardant (FR) cases.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range - Power-Sonic batteries may be discharged over a temperature range of -40C to +60C (-40F to +140F) and charged at temperatures ranging from -40C to +50C (-40F to +122F)
- Long Service Life - Under normal operating conditions, four or five years of dependable service life can be expected in stand-by applications, or between 200 and 1000 charge/ discharge cycles depending on the average depth of discharge.
- Deep Discharge Recovery - Special separators, advanced plate composition, and a carefully balanced electrolyte system have greatly improved the ability to recover from excessively deep discharge.
- Lead Calcium Plates - Heavy duty lead calcium plates provide an extra margin of performance and life in both cyclic and float applications and give unequaled recovery from deep discharge.
- Operation in any Orientation - Our SLA batteries can be discharged in any orientation, without reduction in performance or leakage of electrolyte.
- Long Shelf Life - A low self discharge rate allows storage of fully charged batteries for extended periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures further enhance shelf life characteristics.
We Also Recommend
PS-12180NB - Powersonic Sealed Lead Acid Battery, 12V/18AH Nut and Bolt terminals
PS-1270F1 Power-Sonic AGM General Purpose PS-1270 7Ah 12V Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery - F1 Terminal
PSH-12100F2FR - Powersonic Sealed Lead Acid - 12V/10.5AH Flame Retardant Battery
PS-1250F1 Power-Sonic AGM General Purpose 5Ah 12V Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery - F1 Terminal