L044BA03 PROGRESS ADJUST-I anchor Lightweight quick-adjust anchor
- Lightweight and easy to use:
- enables rapid setup of an adjustable anchor of length greater than two meters
- very quick and precise length adjustment, thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster (1)
- easy clipping, with the STUART accessory that helps keep the connector in the correct position.
- CAPTIV ADJUST positioning bar helps hold the ADJUST rope adjuster in the proper position and keeps the lanyard and rope adjuster integrated with the carabiner (2)
- Protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive surfaces, while enhancing rope glide
- Available in three lengths: 2, 3 and 5 m. Rope length is readily identified by the marking on the end-stop sleeve.
(1) Tie a mule knot behind the ADJUST rope adjuster to lock the anchor.
(2) Compatible with OK, Am'D, Bm'D and OXAN connectors
- Material(s): Aluminum, nylon, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE), elastomer
- Certification(s): CE EN 795, EAC
|Length||2 m||3 m||5 m|
|Weight||300 g||370 g||510 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|