MH-C9000 Powerex WizardOne Charger-Analyzer for 4 AA / AAA NiMH Batteries
Powerex MH-C9000 WizardOne Charger
The MH-C9000 WizardOne Charger-Analyzer for 4 AA / AAA NiMH / NiCD Batteries from Powerex charges 1-4 AA or AAA NiMH or NiCD batteries via 4 independent slots. It supports batteries with capacities of 100-20,000mAh. The large, backlit LCD screen displays capacity, voltage, elapsed time and current. The charger provides 29 selectable charge and discharge rates, including 19 charging currents from 0.2-2.0A (200-2000mA) and 10 discharging currents from 0.1-1.0A (100-1000mA) in increments of 0.1A.
5 Operational Modes:
- - Charging current adjustable from 0.2A to 2.0A in 0.1A increments.
- - Useful when battery needs to be recharged without determining the capacity of the battery. It should be used on batteries known to be in good condition and have been in continuous use.
- - Discharging current adjustable from 0.1A to 1.0A in 0.1A increments.
- - Useful for analyzing the amount of charge stored in the battery. Battery not recharged at the end of the cycle.
- - Performs a charge-discharge cycle for a programmable number of times. Charging and discharging rates are also selectable. At the end of the cycle, a final recharge is applied. Max. 12 cycles.
- - Suitable for cycling the dormant batteries to recover capacity.
REFRESH & ANALYZE MODE
- - First recharges the battery, rest for two hours, discharges, rest, then recharges again. Charging and discharging rates are programmable.
- - Reports the discharge capacity at the end of the cycle.
- - Useful when the battery capacity needs to be determined. Also useful for battery with degraded performance.
- - Applies a 16-hour 0.1C charge (0.1 times the capacity of the battery), rest for one hour, followed by a 0.2C discharge, rest again, and finally a 16-hour 0.1C recharge again.
- - This process is also known as “Forming Charge.” Also recommended with batteries that cannot be rescued by the Refresh & Analyze mode.
- - The process follows the IEC standard for determining battery capacity.