PSH-12180NBFR Power-Sonic Sealed Lead Acid Battery
PSH12180FR Power-Sonic SLA Battery 12V 21AH
Powersonic PSH-12180FR - 12 Volt/21 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with Nut-Bolt Connector and Flame retardent case.
- Sealed/Maintenance-Free - The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of our batteries allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte.
- Valve Regulated Design - Our batteries incorporate a series of one-way low pressure valves. These self sealing valves allow the venting of any excess gasses that may be produced in the battery due to severe overcharging.
- Design Flexibility - Batteries may be used in series and/or parallel to obtain choice of voltage and capacity. Due to recent design breakthroughs, the same battery may be used in either cyclic or standby applications.
- Rugged Construction - The high impact resistant battery case is made of nonconductive ABS plastic to UL94-HB. This material imparts very good resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat. Certain models feature flame retardant (FR) cases.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range - Power-Sonic batteries may be discharged over a temperature range of -40C to +60C (-40F to +140F) and charged at temperatures ranging from -40C to +50C (-40F to +122F)
- Long Service Life - Under normal operating conditions, four or five years of dependable service life can be expected in stand-by applications, or between 200 and 1000 charge/ discharge cycles depending on the average depth of discharge.
- Deep Discharge Recovery - Special separators, advanced plate composition, and a carefully balanced electrolyte system have greatly improved the ability to recover from excessively deep discharge.
- Lead Calcium Plates - Heavy duty lead calcium plates provide an extra margin of performance and life in both cyclic and float applications and give unequaled recovery from deep discharge.
- Operation in any Orientation - Our SLA batteries can be discharged in any orientation, without reduction in performance or leakage of electrolyte.
- Long Shelf Life - A low self discharge rate allows storage of fully charged batteries for extended periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures further enhance shelf life characteristics.