SK-6 Fully-Automatic Safety Knife with Blade Guard
- Spring-activated blade guard engages when cutting begins
- Built-in safety guard cannot be overridden
- Top slide-activation allows for right- or left-handed preference
- Durable fiberglass-reinforced handle
- Textured design provides comfortable non-slip control
- Rounded tip eliminates punctures and damage to carton contents
Ultimate Safety with Durability
The OLFA SK-6 Fully Automatic Safety Knife with Blade Guard offers an extra layer of safety with a guard that automatically extends around the blade when cutting begins. When the blade leaves the cutting surface, the safety guard encloses the blade to shield the user from blade exposure and injury. The limited depth of the pre-loaded rounded-tip blade also saves package contents from punctures or unnecessary damage.
Fiberglass reinforcement means this durable anti-slip handle can take beating and hold up to daily wear and tear. The textured grip provides secure cutting with a blade slide located at the top, making this safety knife comfortable either right- or left-hand use. The automatic blade guard activation occurs whether the blade slide is engaged or not, making this knife the ultimate in user protection.
Blade changes are simple and tool-free. Simply push the button to unlock and slide the housing off to reveal the blade holder. Attach a lanyard to the end of the handle for ease of use, and work safety with confidence using the OLFA SK-6 Fully Automatic Safety Knife.
Cutting Depth: 0.39″ / 10 mm.
For use with:
|Up to 2-ply corrugate||Films|
|Layers of foil / paper||Tape|